We are sharing a recipe of Paneer (Cottage Cheese) tikka curry masala. We hope you will enjoy cooking it as much as we find joy in bringing the best and freshest ingredients to you!
Enough said, now let’s check out the ingredients:
Paneer (Cottage Cheese) Tikka Curry Masala Recipe:
1. Cut the paneer into medium pieces. In a bowl add paneer, tikka curry masala and curd and mix.
2. Marinate it for an hour.
3. Heat 2 tablespoon of oil in a pan and fry the marinated paneer pieces till they turn light brown.
4.In a separate pan, add remaining oil and fry the chopped onions till they turn light brown.
5.Add finely chopped tomatoes to fried onions and cook till a fine blend.
6. Add Turmeric and garam masala powder and mix well
7. Now add paneer and simmer for 3 minutes
8. Finally add cream and cook for another 1 minute.
Paneer tikka curry masala is ready. Serve with rice.
Comments will be approved before showing up.